Visitors

Monday, April 4, 2011

What you mean straight hair isn't GAL?!

Why do a lot of people in this community think that you have to have outrageously big, curly hair?  I mean don't get me wrong, I do love the big, curly hair, BUT what about straight hair?  Gals can have straight hair.  They don't always have to make their hair big and curly.
You CAN have straight hair and still look gal.  I see pictures of Japanese Gals with straight hair, half the time it's not even teased, and people don't bitch about them.  Probably because they're Japanese and not a Western Gal. >_>

Why are people so strict when it comes to a Western Gal's style?  If it's not big then they pick her apart.  "Flat hair, she sucks". 

There's nothing wrong with having flat, straight hair.  You're still a GAL.  Just as long as your make up and outfit looks GAL and you have the attitude of a GAL, IT'S STILL GAL.

Did I make my point yet?

Do I need to have a mini spam with gals who are amazing and do their hair straight?

Yeah, I think I do.

Tell you what, I'll even throw in some Japanese Gals to prove my point, I'll even throw in some Gal Mag Models too.













Look how cute they all look!  Flat, straight hair, you can still look gyaru.  You don't always have to have the big, curly hair. 

7 comments:

  1. i think it also helps if the hair isnt like, greasy and flat too. this type of straight hair still has a bit of volume to it, but not super volumious

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally stole this rant from me...which I posted on tumblr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: actually no i didn't, it's ACTUALLY possible for people to have the same idea to write about the same topic
    LOL it be stealing IF i stole THE EXACT SAME RANT YOU CREATED OFF YOUR TUMBLR WHICH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE CUZ YOU ARE ANON

    nice try though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at the anon comment. dude this rant has been going on for like ever...suriously lol she didnt steal it from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, yes! thanks for making that point! it''s sooo true. Although, i prefer if straight hair is at least a little teased at the crown~

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.chionlinesale.com
    There are many different kinds of chi flat irons that are available in the market these days that can help you to keep yourself looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so true I mean I'm Japanese and when people see me with straight hair then say NOT GAL<(ˍ ˍ*)>

    ReplyDelete