Visitors

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gaijin Gal: Helena

I would like to talk about a cute Hime Gal, she also does lolita but I'm going to talk about her Hime style,
Helena is her name and she is from Vancouver.  Her blog is:  http://helenabraginski.blogspot.com/
She also has a tumblr:  http://iamcharon.tumblr.com/

Well, I recently stumbled upon this cute Hime.  She is really cute! Plus, she has an amazing hime style, it fits her so well.  Helena's hair is very neat and cute looking too.  Even though she teases it, its very neat looking ^^
My only concrit would be her eye make:  I would love to see some bottom lashes on her (I'm such a fiend for lashes xD) and possibly a more dramatic top lash on her to just to really make her eyes pop^^
But overall she is a great Hime!






Make sure to check out her tumblr and blog if you like her style!

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you make an introduction post about some gaijin gyaru like this. :) It´s nice to get to know them more, not just the pictures, but the style too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~! <3

    I'm glad you like the blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt know her before, but she is sooo cute *_* have to follow her blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words and concrits :D. It's such an honour to be here ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD you should see her helping me with my advertorial lol
    even more adorable XD

    ReplyDelete